New Haven County Medical Association Annual Meeting
Resident/Fellow and Medical Students 2nd Annual Poster Contest
POSTER CONTEST INFORMATION
- Deadline for presentations Tuesday, October 1, 2019
- Submissions judged by NHCMA members
Winners will be notified prior to October 23 Annual Meeting.
- Contest is open to ALL medical students, residents and fellows who are enrolled in either Yale University School of Medicine or Quinnipiac Medical School
- Co-authorship from other specialties and faculty is permitted, but the primary author must be a medical student, resident or fellow
- “Presentations in progress” may be submitted for feedback and collaboration with NHCMA members
- Poster must be accompanied by a presenter at 10/23 NHCMA Annual Meeting
WHAT TO INCLUDE ON POSTER:
- Title, Author, and Program Affiliation
- Abstract (one paragraph max.)
- Background and purpose/objectives
- Description of intervention/study
- Most relevant references
- ONLY PowerPoint VERTICAL format accepted
- Must use Standardized online Presentation Template
- Font should be 12-point font or larger
- Poster file name should include your last name (example: smilth_nhcma_poster.ppt)
- Submit Poster: Upload Here
Contact: Yvette Moretti
All posters will be displayed at the NHCMA Annual Awards Meeting on October 23rd, 2019. Authors are expected to be present at this meeting.
Winning presentations will be recognized, and awards will be presented.